The REPCo’s Cyclone Separator has excellent operational experience where a down stream clean, dry gas is required in both the natural gas and chemical process industries. For example the Cyclone Separator is extensively usedto remove liquids and dry impurities at the wellhead, inlet to transmission stations, throughout distribution systems and in many industrial processes.
The REPCo Cyclone Separator has the following advantages:
– Efficient removal of dust and liquids
– Cannot be overloaded – No maintenance
– In the main smaller and cheaper than other scrubbing system
– Efficiently handles wide flow range to allow for future conditions
– Constant pressure drop regardless of contaminant loading
The REPCo mini-cyclones design takes into consideration potential the potential wear-out of the lower cone from particle abrasion due to the contact with solid/liquid contaminates subject to the centrifugal force – by using special materials with surfaces hardening treatment.